- 200g beef, cut into thin slices
- Prepared Bulgogi marinade
- If you don't have/cant find this, try this recipe.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 stalk of spring onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- In a bowl, mix together the beef and about 2 tablespoons of bulgogi marinade. Refridgerate overnight.
- Heat oil in a skillet and stir-fry the onions and beef. Add Bulgogi marinade sauce to taste.
- When beef is about done, add in the spring onions and stir fry for another minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice.