- One 9" springform pan
- Pizza dough (recipe here)
- Toppings of your choice:
Tomato sauce, sausage, salami, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, cheese...etc.
- Divide the pizza dough in a 55%-45% proportion.
- Roll the larger dough 4-5 inches larger than the springform pan.
- Generously grease the springform pan.
- Place the dough in, making sure it fits nicely, leaving a few inches at the edge.
- Layer the bottom half of the pizza with toppings of your choice.
- Roll the smaller dough out and place it on top of your toppings.
- The edges of both pizza doughs should overlap. Roll the overlapping edges towards the center, tucking in the edges.
- Add more pizza topping and bake at Gas 5 for 45 minutes.
- If the top is browning too quickly, cover it with foil for the last few minutes of cooking.
Visit the video.about.com (<--click) website for the video.