Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes
original recipe from allrecipes.com with changes
- 4 large baking potatoes (i used 5 small ones)
- 8 slices bacon or small handful of bacon bits
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk (or as needed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wash and steam potatoes in 大同 rice cooker with 1.5 cups of water.
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.
- To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and half the green onions. Mix until well blended and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
- Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes.