Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cheesecake Brownies #2

Last weekend was quite a crappy one. We had the psychiatry NBME on Saturday so that meant that i pulled many all-nighters which turned out to be a waste of time cuz IT WAS SO HARD!!! UGHHH, No way I am ever becoming a Psychiatrist. So anyways, after a 13 hour sleep, i got up and had the worst chocolate craving that I've had in months, cheesecake brownies were the only things i could think of. Learning from my mistakes last time, I made a few changes with the original recipe and the brownies came out to be much more successful than before. The new recipe and pictures have been updated at the original entry:

http://anjelikuh.blogspot.com/2008/04/cheesecake-brownies-happy-bday-grace.html

They've just become my monthly best friend. Yay for chocolate :D


No comments:

Post a Comment